VLM evaporators are an inexpensive alternative to ro- tary evaporators and concentrators in situations when a larger number of samples must be processed. The evaporation of the solvent is accelerated by gassing with nitrogen, a very gentle method for oxidation of sensitive samples. The metal block thermostats are used to compensate for temperature changes caused by evaporation resulting in a stable system temperature.
• Evaporator with gas dosing unit and manual stand
• EC heating tray thermostat for interchangeable heating blocks; operating temperature up to 130°C or 210°C
• 1 heating block for 48, 24 or 16 standard test tubes Ø16 mm, depth 65 mm
• 44, 24 or 16 stainless steel needles coated with PVDF optional (extra cost) Microplate: 96 tips
• PU hose with adapter for connection to gas fittings
• Optional adapter plate for the usage with Pasteur pipettes or pipette tips (additional charge)
• Optional: gas pressure regulator with gauge